- Advise on Foreign Direct Investment in India in various sectors including Power, Insurance, Education, Medical Healthcare, Real Estate & Township Building etc.
- Drafting of legal strategy and obtaining legal clearances from investment approval authorities of India, i.e. Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Secretariat of Industrial Assistance, Reserve Bank of India etc.
- Formation, structuring and organization of companies through foreign equity and technical participation.
- Drafting and vetting of Foreign Collaboration, Joint Ventures & Technology Transfer Agreements etc.
- Planning and facilitating business-entry into India by suggesting the best possible strategy.
- Advisory services on tax implications under relevant Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA).
- Establishment of branch, project and liaison offices for entrepreneurs in India and abroad.
- Setting up of offshore companies, wholly owned subsidiary and investment abroad.
- Formulating an optimal structure considering arms length and other methods of transfer pricing.
- International Franchising and Cross Border Leasing.
- Corporate opinion on various International Laws.
Foreign Collaborations & Investments