The present liberalized economic scenario has created great opportunities for investment and business in India for overseas companies and entrepreneurs. For establishment and running of business, a company needs to deal with the laws of the land. We at VLS aim to provide expert services in Corporate Laws such as:
- Formation of Companies – Private, Public, Section 25, Producer, Wholly Owned Subsidiaries of Foreign Companies.
- Approvals from Foreign Direct Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Foreign Contribution Regulations (FCR), External Commercial Borrowings (ECB).
- Obtaining registration under various Government Authorities such as Permanent Account Number (PAN), TAN, IEC, DBAT, Service Tax, Central Excise Duty etc.
- Statutory filing under Income Tax, Company Law, Service Tax, DBAT, Central Excise, Industrial and Labor Laws etc.
- Advisory services under the Companies Act, 1956, SEBI, Banking, Insurance, SICA & other related matters.
- Corporate due-diligence, Compliances & Secretarial Audit.
- Advisory on Tax heavens, Direct- Indirect Taxes, Labor and statutory compliances.